About the job
DEPARTMENT: SALES AND MARKETING
POSITION TYPE: FULL-TIME EXEMPT
As a critical role in the organization, the Sales Coordinator will be responsible for directly supporting the sales & marketing team through the sales process. Along with assisting in the administrative sales process, the position will serve as a liaison between the Sales, Delivery, Operations, and Accounting Departments, providing accurate sales data, reporting, and key performance indicators for use by the Firm’s Leadership Team. The Sales Coordinator will maintain complete knowledge of sales engagements, clients, and ensuring accurate data flows from the Sales Team to the Delivery Team.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support sales team in all stages of the sales cycle and maintain complete knowledge of sales engagements, clients, and ensuring accurate data flows from Sales Team to the Delivery Team for current and future engagements
- Enter and maintain CRM data entry, billing notifications, sales leads tracking, assignments, and status reporting
- Ensure sales activity is entered timely in the CRM to track and manage sales-related key performance information
- Document, update, and maintain sales templates, policies, procedures, checklists, and work instructions
- Collaborate with the Sales and Operations teams to discuss operational and business challenges and process improvement initiatives
- Enter and track change orders in the CRM
- Maintain changes in CRM and corresponding systems for process updates
- Take initiative in reaching out to respective firm subject matter experts (SME), Account Managers, and Accounting to assist with account and engagement notifications based on the scope of respective engagements
- Conduct routine compliance checks to ensure information and attachments in CRM are accurate and complete
- Manage and perform position duties to ensure annual targets and goals are met
- Develop and maintain sales dashboards and other reports in CRM
- Serve as a sales system SME and develop internal process guidelines by working closely with the Sales and Operations team to provide training
- Assist with client invoicing and account collections as needed
- Conduct self-guided training and achieve certifications in firm tools
- Participate in mandatory training and meetings
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
- Assist in the implementation of the Firm’s marketing strategy as required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice, as allowed by law.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred
- 3+ years of experience required with a bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of successful Sales Coordinator experience in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of HubSpot CRM application is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Smartsheet application preferred
- Advanced level of experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's software systems
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and verbal and written communications skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple objectives in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills and the ability to communicate with the team and complete projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with all positions and levels within the company and be proactive in reaching out to gather information required to maintain sales and engagement-related data within the Company systems
- Ability to read sales presentations and proposals created by the Sales team and utilized them to assist with cross-departmental processes
This job operates in a professional virtual remote work environment. While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium-distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to routinely operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, scanner, copier, writing tools, scissors, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 25 lbs.
Occasional/minimal travel is expected for this position.
Unfortunately, at this time, we can’t consider candidates that require sponsorship or are outside of the United States.
CyberGuard Compliance, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY BELOW ON YOUR DESKTOP DEVICE