Business Development Manager
About the job
POSITION TYPE: FULL-TIME EXEMPT
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Meet or exceed sales revenue goals for acquiring new clients and attaining other sales-related goals, as defined by the Firm.
- Initiate the necessary number of outbound calls, emails, and text messages to schedule meetings/conference calls with key prospects at target companies to assess and qualify their requirements for Firm services and progress them through the sales pipeline.
- Document and maintain up-to-date information on all sales activity (calls, meetings, conference calls, SOW, etc.) with clients, prospects, and alliance partners in CRM to ensure up-to-date reporting of sales forecast can be performed.
- Maintain individual client relationships and drive individual revenue targets.
- Develop and execute an account strategy for building relationships and driving new revenue at target companies.
- Utilizing the Firm’s templates and processes, manage the sales process in conjunction with Sales and Delivery management through the identification of an opportunity through close of the business
- Introduce respective Firm subject matter experts (SME) to prospective clients and alliance partners as required throughout the sales process/lead lifecycle to qualify requirements and to scope Firm service offerings and SOWs accurately.
- Provide sales strategy and expertise throughout the sales cycle and during the quote and proposal development process to assist in closing new business.
- Develop and drive sales objectives and goals in line with the key measurements and scorecards set by the leadership team.
- Manage and perform position duties to ensure annual targets and goals are met.
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and VP of Sales to implement sales strategies to introduce new services, increase sales for targeted services, and effectively cross-sell multiple services.
- Work effectively with the Firm’s Strategic Alliance Partners, ensuring the relationships are win-win resulting in additional qualified leads to the firm.
- Write, research, and edit a range of client-facing sales deliverables including client profiles, quotes, proposals and other sales and service documents.
- Effectively implement introductions of new or updated services.
- Perform account management activities for existing clients throughout their relationship with the Firm
- Provide input to develop sales and networking programs, events, and tools.
- Perform competitor research on similar offerings in similar markets, and track competitor reactions to changes in the market and analyze needs to ensure product portfolio is supporting client needs.
- Implement any newly developed sales, marketing, and networking programs, events, and tools.
- Share lessons learned and “best practices” related to prospecting, effective client targeting, sales activities, and programs as approved by Sales Management.
- Conduct client sales presentations to secure and expand client prospect list.
- Participate in relevant networking groups to generate leads and promote brand awareness.
- Provide input related to competitive intelligence and new product ideas from client interactions and share market insights with the Sales and Executive Leadership teams.
- Participate and provide effective marketing efforts to drive attendance for all Firm supported seminars/roundtables, speaking engagements and client appreciation events.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and 10+ years of successful solution-based and consultative sales experience required.
- Experience in business-to-business relationship development at a professional services firm.
- Proven track record in growing sales territory and establishing a network of contacts and prospects.
- Experience in selling technology compliance services for at least 5+ years is preferred.
- Ability to work with a team and successfully achieve goals in a virtual environment.
- Previous tele-prospecting and marketing campaign experience in business-to-business sales environment is highly preferred.
This job operates in a professional virtual remote work environment. While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium-distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to routinely operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, scanner, copier, writing tools, scissors, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 25 lbs.
Occasional/minimal travel is expected for this position.
Unfortunately, at this time, we can’t consider candidates that require sponsorship or are outside of the United States.
CyberGuard Compliance, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY BELOW ON YOUR DESKTOP DEVICE