DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
(See all job postings)
REPORTS TO: VP OF SALES
STATUS: FULL TIME/EXEMPT
CyberGuard Compliance is based in the United States but serves clients around the globe. Our leadership team has over 150 years of combined business management, operations, and related information technology (IT) experience. We are proud to offer our clients the highest quality highest quality SOC, PCI, HITRUST, ISO 27001 audits, other compliance and IT security assessment services available in the marketplace. Leveraging efficiencies gained from experience in performing thousands of SOC audits, IT security audits and other internal control assessments, our employees benefit from working collaboratively with the clients using a customized approach and efficient audit methodology and tools.
CyberGuard Compliance partners with a diverse client base, ranging from start-up to Fortune 50 clients in all industries. Our ultimate firm resource is our people. We take great pride in serving our clients and offering our employees flexible work schedules, training, career paths, recognition, rewards, and a collaborative team environment that inspires exceptional performance.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for converting Firm site traffic into new business opportunity leads. The Marketing Specialist will work with the Sales team to assist in converting leads into new client engagements. In addition, the Marketing Specialist will develop and update the Firm’s marketing strategies through research, Firm tools, networking and key business relationships
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Create shareable industry relevant content that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.) Optimize content for search engines and lead generation to increase our company's brand awareness.
- Grow and develop new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how Firm inbound marketing activity turns into clients, and continually refine process for converting opportunities to business revenue.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and any relevant additional channels.
- Utilize Firm tools to run regular social media promotions and campaigns and track, measure and analyze success to report on social media ROI (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Utilizing the Firm’s templates and processes, manage the marketing process in conjunction with Sales and Delivery management through the identification of a marketing opportunity through lead generation.
- Provide marketing strategy and expertise throughout the marketing cycle and during the sales development process to assist in closing new business.
- Develop and drive marketing objectives and goals in line with the key measurements and scorecards set by the leadership team.
- Manage and perform position duties to ensure annual targets and goals are met.
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and VP of Sales to implement marketing strategies to introduce new services, increase sales for targeted services and effectively market cross selling of multiple services.
- Work effectively with Firm’s Strategic Alliance Partners related to market strategies and efforts, ensuring the relationships are win-win resulting in additional qualified leads to the firm.
- Provide input to develop and implement marketing and networking programs, events, and tools.
- Perform competitor research on similar offerings in similar markets, and track competitor reactions to changes in the market and analyze needs to ensure product portfolio is supporting client requirements.
- Participate in relevant networking groups to generate leads and promote brand awareness.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice, as allowed by law.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and 1 – 2+ years of successful marketing experience required.
- Experience in business-to-business relationship development at a professional services firm preferred.
- Experience in marketing technology compliance services for at least 1 - 2+ years is preferred.
- Ability to work with a team and successfully achieve goals in a virtual environment.
- Previous prospecting and marketing campaign experience in business-to-business sales environment is highly preferred.
- Proven success in leading and managing marketing campaigns and/or social media efforts.
- Demonstrated performance developing leads within professional services organizations preferred.
- Experience working with CRM software and managing to key marketing measurements. HubSpot CRM experience highly preferred.
- Ability to write and create effective marketing presentations and collateral.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation is preferred.
- Adept with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics. Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through email optimization.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and verbal communications skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
This job operates in a professional virtual remote work environment. While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to routinely operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, scanner, copier, writing tools, scissors, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 25 lbs.
Local and overnight travel is not expected for this position.
Matching 401k Plan
Paid Sick Time
Unfortunately, at this time, we can’t consider candidates that require sponsorship or are outside of the United States.
CyberGuard Compliance, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.