(See all job postings)
REPORTS TO: PARTNER
CyberGuard Compliance is a professional Certified Public Accounting firm dedicated to a positive client experience when delivering audit and compliance services. The Delivery Manager will be responsible for planning, managing, leading and setting priorities on the daily operations of assessing and executing engagement audits as well as supervising staff, support demand creation and business development efforts.
- Develop an understanding and becomes a functional expert of client's business environment
- Manage a team of auditors in the execution of external audit engagements for various clients throughout the us and other countries.
- Manage staff to ensure planning, fieldwork, and reporting on audit engagements were completed timely.
- Anticipate and addresses client concerns.
- Evaluate compliance risks, analyze compliance processes, formulate solutions, and make recommendations where appropriate to improve the compliance management efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Serve as an audit representative during compliance projects and champion the development of an effective internal control environment.
- Recognize and inform senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education and obtaining additional certifications as appropriate.
- Pursue business development opportunities.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Information Technology, or related field
- Five years applicable audit experience
- Excellent organizational, project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Communicate and maintain relationship with clients.
- Excellent research techniques.
- Ability to multi-task.
- A willingness to learn and diversify knowledge in specialized areas.
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management, time management, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional interpersonal skills with a dedication to superior client service.
- Ability to build effective internal and client relationships.
- Positive and cooperative attitude.
- Willing to take personal responsibility/accountability, and to go beyond expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in individual and team settings with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated with ability to complete assignments within time constraints and budgets.
- Sound judgment and ability to maintain utmost confidentiality.
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot consider candidates that require sponsorship or are outside of the United States.
CyberGuard Compliance, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.